June 11, 2023, Sunday
Round 5: Sharks Vs Warriors – Our Insights & Best Bets
April 2, 2023
The Sharks are full of confidence with their key man back in play while the Warriors are looking to prove a point after showing good improvement this year.
You will be able to find our updated game-by-game NRL best bets videos in our YouTube channel.
CRONULLA SHARKS VS NEW ZEALAND WARRIORS – SUNDAY 2 APRIL, 4:05PM, SHARK PARK
- The Sharks have won 10 of their past 12 games against the Warriors.
- The Warriors have not won at PointsBet Stadium since 2015.
- Sharks winger Ronaldo Mulitalo has scored 14 tries in 15 games at PointsBet Stadium.
- Each of New Zealand’s last five matches have gone UNDER the total match points line.
- Will Kennedy has scored at least one try in each of Cronulla’s last three matches.
- 3 units ($300) Sharks – 13.5 @ $1.88 With TopSport
CLICK HERE TO PLACE THESE BETS IN YOUR BET SLIPView TopSport NRL Betting Markets Here
Click Here To Join Our NRL Discord (Group Chat)
June 11, 2023
Iga Swiatek wins 2023 French Open women's singles titleIga Swiatek of Warsaw, Poland won her fourth grand slam singles title of her career on Saturday In the final of the 2023 French Open, she defeated Karolina Muchova of the Czech Republic 6-2, 5-7, 6-4 Read More
June 10, 2023
Nuggets take 3-1 series lead in 2023 NBA FinalsThroughout the NBA Finals, we have been discussing how spectacular Nikola Jokic and Jamal Murray have been After three games, Jokic of Sombor, Serbia has had 100 points, 42 rebounds and 28 assists Read More
June 10, 2023