FREE: State Of Origin Game 2 Preview: Our Picks
June 24, 2022
The series is on the line and our team has put together their preview which supplies you with everything from insights to our picks for game 2.
NSW BLUES VS QLD MAROONS – SUNDAY 26 JUNE, 7:50PM, OPTUS STADIUM
With the series on the line, Blues coach Brad Fittler had to make some changes and decided to recall a couple of familiar faces and handed debuts to Matt Burton and Siosifa Talakai as they look to square things up in Perth
Rarely in recent Origin history has either team shaken things up selection-wise to this extent following a relatively close defeat.
For the Maroons, the loss of Xavier Coates and Reuben Cotter to injury sees in-form Cowboy Murray Taulagi come in on the wing for his Origin debut and Rabbitohs hard-man Jai Arrow was recalled to the squad after missing Game Three last year for disciplinary reasons.
Virtually every major stat category finished close enough to even in game one, but a clear difference was the Maroons’ ability to roll through the middle with Patrick Carrigan, Lindsay Collins, Tino Fa’asuamaleaui and Cotter racking up 130-plus metres.
- In 40 completed Origin series to date, the team which lost the first game has bounced back to force a decider with a game two victory on 21 occasions.
- The Blues have won the second clash five of the last six times after dropping the series opener.
- Queensland has been held to 20 points or less for 13 consecutive Origins
- Each of the last three Origin matches have gone UNDER the total match points line.
- Valentine Holmes has scored at least one try in seven of his 11 previous Origin appearances.
- Daniel Tupou has scored a try in two of his last three Origin appearances.
Our Picks Bet Here
- $25 NSW 13+ @ $3.70
- $75 Under 38.5 Match Points @ $1.93
- $50 James Tedesco Anytime Try Scorer @ $2.70
- $50 James Tedesco Man Of the Match @ $7
- $100 NSW -2.5 @ $2
- Get Our Tips For Every Game By Clicking HERE!