Our new competition is an exciting way for you to play against other punters and potentially take home a big cash prize.
How It Works:
- Buy share(s) – each share = 1 bet
- If you want to control all bets you can buy all 6 shares to make every bet in the group
- Once entered you will be placed into a group of 6
- Each punter gets to pick one bet per share bought
- All bets for each group will be posted to the competition page
- Every group will battle it out & the group that finishes with the most money in the pot at the end of the bets will not only keep their pot but 75% pot of every other team.
- Second place will keep 10% of the pot & third will get a free entry for the following week
- At the end of each race day, we pay out any winnings to each member.
- $10 will be pooled & a $5 admin fee will be charged along with 10% of the pot.
Terms & Conditions
- The Sporting Base accepts no responsibility for any losses made from the competition.
- Any members who are deemed to be breaking the rules or not acting in the best interest of the competition will be removed by The Sporting Base without a refund.
- Members must be over the age of 18 years old
- Prices are subject to change from when you select your horse and when the competition closes & selections are finalised.
- The Sporting Base will choose the groups randomly
- This is a trial period competition so The Sporting Base will make decisions on how this competition will work as it moves forward.
- The Sporting Base will decide which race meetings are eligible.
- The types of selections accepted are: WIN, PLACE & EACH WAY
- If a horse is a late scratching then the selection will be changed to another runner of your choice or we will pick one for you.
- The Sporting Base may split the competition if there are enough groups to make sure we competition does not get too difficult to win
- If the same horse is selected by multiple people in the group then the bets will be placed on that horse.
- In the event of a draw the winner will be determined by the number of winners picked – if still a draw the pot will be split.
Our Tipping Competition(s) Terms & Conditions