Detroit Pistons Vs Toronto Raptors Preview, Analytics & Staking Strategy
December 18, 2019
Thursday’s eastern conference matchup between Detroit and Toronto promises nothing short of excitement. Both teams have proved their capabilities so far this season, Toronto cementing a top 4 position while Detroit have had their chances but have missed some key opportunities.
- 8th in the Eastern Conference (11-16)
- .407 PCT HOME (7-7)
- 3rd in the Eastern Conference (18-8)
- .692 PCT ROAD (7-5)
Both teams come into this game-winning 3 and losing 2 of their last 5 games. With Toronto having lost their 2 games starting as underdogs against Los Angeles C and Philadelphia, Detroit has lost their 2 games against Washington and Dallas.
- Toronto have played consistently well so far with a 69.2% win rate and a 61.54% covering the line rate.
- Detroit have played decently so far with a 40.74% win rate and a 44.44% covering the line rate.
Match Points Betting
- Toronto have averaged 111.7 PPG & 105.7 OPP PPG so far with a positive differential of +6.0
- Detroit have averaged 109.3 PPG & 109.6 OPP PPG so far with a negative differential of -0.3
- Toronto have scored on average 2.4 points per game more than Detroit.
- Toronto has allowed on average 3.9 points less per game than Detroit.
Toronto have won on the road 58.33% of their road games while Detroit has won 50% of their home games. Both Toronto and Detroit have covered their line (Detroit@Home) / (Toronto@Road) 50% of the time. As a favourite Toronto has won 88.24% of their games (17-2) while as an underdog Detroit has won 37.50% of their games (6-10) As a favourite Toronto has covered the line 70.59% of the time (12-5) while as an underdog Detroit has covered their line 43.75% of the time (7-16)
- Toronto $1.48 Detroit $2.65
- Line Toronto -4.00 $1.90
- Detroit +4 $1.90
Toronto open tomorrows clash as $1.48 favourites leaving Detroit as $2.65 outsiders. The line is set at -4/+4 which looks like a good opportunity for Toronto to cover. Toronto have covered their 2 of their last 3 lines, with 2 from 2 on a – handicap (favourite line).
Detroit will definitely play the game they are known for playing at home, saying that Toronto looks offensively too dominant for a not fully revealed Detroit roster who allowed 133 points last game.
At -4.00 Toronto look to be winning this by 5 or more.
Staking 2 units or 2% of the allocated bankroll.
- Bet Now With Ladbrokes
- Bet Now With Neds
- Bet Now With BetEasy
- Bet Now With PlayUp ( New )
- Bet Now With SportsBetting