The Kosciuszko is just around the corner so we thought we’d put a syndicate together to give our users a better chance of having a ticket being drawn.
Update: 93 shares (465 tickets) purchased by users already.
The $1.3m race is set to run on Saturday the 16th of October & the new concept allows punters to pay $5 for a ticket that goes into a draw and if your ticket is drawn you will own a slot in the race which means you then get to select the horse you want to run in your slot.
The slot holder then has to negotiate % of prize money etc with the owners of the horse and if an agreement is made the horse will race for the slot holder.
Rather than buying a handful of tickets for yourself and having a small chance of being drawn you can enter our syndicate with other punters to purchase more tickets and have a greater chance of being drawn.
How It Will Work:
- Our syndicate will close on the 7th of September and ALL funds that are in the pot will be used to purchase tickets.
- Once tickets have been purchased all members will be notified of the exact ticket numbers so they can track whether they are drawn as the winners.
- The official draw is on the 9th of September.
- In the event that we have a winning ticket members will be notified and our analysts will get to work on 3-4 horses they believe have the best chance of winning the event.
- We will then put it up for a vote to see which horse the members want to represent them in the race.
- The Sporting Base will then negotiate with the owners of the horses in the order of the voting results to gain the best result for our syndicate.
- Any prize money (minimum $3,000) will be divided up amongst the shareholders.
All users looking to buy a share in our Kosciuszko syndicate must read the following terms and conditions prior to purchasing tickets.
- There will be NO refund should you change your mind after purchasing tickets.
- Entries into the syndicate will close on the 7th of September.
- The purchase of 1 $25 unit will be used to purchase 5 tickets.
- The Sporting base will NOT be held responsible if the syndicate does not have a winning ticket.
- The Sporting Base will act as the manager of the syndicate and will decide which horse will represent the syndicate in the race should we win a slot.
- The Sporting Base will negotiate with the owners of perspective runners to obtain the best deal.
- The Sporting Base will act as the syndicate manager & will have the final say on ALL things relating to the syndicate.
- The Sporting Base takes no responsibility for the result of the race and will not be held accountable if a member isn’t happy with the result.